- PSF (Process Specification Formalism)
- Maintaining the Toolkit for PSF.
- Reengineering the Toolkit.
- PGA (ProGram Algebra)
- Developing a Tool-set consisting of projections and simulators.
- Software Engineering with Process Algebra
- Computational Models
A sub-project of Software Engineering with Process Algebra that focuses on computational models that allow for concurrent execution of constructs.
- Software Design
Implementation of design principles into an abstract design process using a function-behaviour-structure framework.
- System Renovation
- Building a factory for batch-oriented transformations of Cobol-systems.
- Thread Algebra
The modelling of the behaviour of program objects as threads.
- Extending the PGA Toolset with a thread simulator.